To succeed, remember these truths:
* Winners are not born, they are made.
* The dominant force in your existence is the way you think.
* You can create your own reality.
* There is some benefit to be had from every adversity.
* Each one of your beliefs is a choice.
* You are never defeated until you accept defeat as a reality and stop trying.
* The only real limitations on what you can accomplish are those that you impose on yourself.
* You already possess the ability to excel in at least one key area of your life.
* There can be no great success without great commitment.
* You need the support and cooperation of other people to achieve any worthwhile goal.
By Walter Doyle, acclaimed author on the subject of human potential